Federal Benefits/Social Security
Welcome to the Federal Benefits Unit in Dublin.
PLEASE NOTE: The Federal Benefits Unit is closed to the public on Wednesdays.
Frequently Asked Questions
For general enquiries see: Contacting the Dublin Federal Benefits Unit
- Social Security Numbers (SSN)
- Reporting a Change of Address or Direct Deposit
- Reporting a Death (Certification of Death of a Social Security Beneficiary)
- Filing for Benefits or Medicare (Certification of Request for Benefits or Medicare)
- Services provided by the Dublin Federal Benefits Unit
- Social Security Benefit Statements
- Foreign Enforcement Questionnaire (Forms SSA-7161 or SSA-7162)
Email us through our ONLINE FORM
Telephone - MORNINGS ONLY: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
+353-1-668-8777, ext. 2112
Fax: Federal Benefits Unit - +353-1-668-7245
In-Person Inquiries: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, excepting American and Irish Holidays)
Afternoon Inquiries by appointment only.