- American Chamber of Commerce Ireland
- U.S. Visa Information for Business and Holiday
- Internal Revenue Service (U.S. Embassy London)
- Irish Franchise Association
- Enterprise Ireland
- Ireland - U.S. Council
- Council of American States in Europe
- Better Business Bureau
- Thomas Register (Source U.S. Products)
- U.S. and Irish Holidays 2014
U.S. Government Resources
- Department of Commerce: The U.S. Department of Commerce supports U.S. commercial interests and assists American businesses in their export marketing efforts.
- Export.gov: Brings together resources from across the U.S. Government to assist American businesses in planning their international sales strategies and succeed in today’s global marketplace. Export.gov also hosts information on the National Export Initiative.
- Export Import Bank of the United States: Ex-Im Bank's mission is to assist in financing the export of U.S. goods and services to international markets.
- National IPR Center: The National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center (IPR Center) stands at the forefront of the U.S. government’s response to global intellectual property (IP) theft.
- Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR):The Office of the U.S. Trade Representative (USTR) is responsible for developing and coordinating U.S. international trade, commodity, and direct investment policy, and overseeing negotiations with other countries.
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation: OPIC is the U.S. Government’s development finance institution.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA): The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) provides support to U.S. small businesses and small –business owners across the nation through capital (loans), access to federal contracts, and counseling.
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency: USTDA is an independent U.S. Government foreign assistance agency that is funded by the U.S. Congress.